Saturday, May 14, 2011

So There I Was....

    Don't you just hate that?  People who just brag about everything.  Be it something they have done, something they own, a talent they have, even just a hobby.  I don't care if you can beat everyone in a drinking game, nor do I care who your sleeping with.  People need to learn that unless the person asks about it, they probably don't give a damn.  There are times that it is different, however this is not one of those times.  I'm great at a few things, I have decent luck with women, I have a lot of drama I would love to talk about.  The thing is... I don't brag, or bother people with my problems.  Here is an example of what I mean.  So here I am sitting at the bar, drinking, playing pool with my roommate, and just relaxing and forgetting about stress.  This girl who I am somewhat friends with comes up, gives me a hug, and without even saying hey starts talking about how shes training for this job.  Starts telling me all these things about how much she has been practicing, how I need to see some of her work.  Lets see, I don't care.  This also goes for when people come and share their drama.  The same girl, without skipping a beat, and still not even asking if I care, starts talking about how shes got a new boyfriend, which is like number five this week.  For the record I would like to say, she is attractive, but so annoying I can't stand her.  Another example is the guy who brags about everything.  Personally I think he is a compulsive liar, but that is another thing.  He claims all these different things, places he has been, things he has done. I still don't care.  So this is your chance! Leave a comment in the box about anything you want to brag about. This is the time. After that, I don't care yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment